Monday, May 28, 2007

A day before work

I have finally graduated. This marks the first post which I'll leave here starting this day.

Shouldn't i be excited, or at least nervous knowing that tomorrow would be my first day at work? I'm strangely composed. We shall see.

I thank my friends for the last few weeks of memories in KL. I miss you guys already. The outings, the get-togethers, the laughters, I'll never forget them. They are burnt into my memory forever. I ask myself why, why didn't we start doing this earlier? And I came to realise, that in a way, the obvious lack of quantity paved way for better, more unforgetable qualities in the mere few weeks we've spent. I cherished every single moment of those.



Thank you Tzemin..for adding another Ferrari to my collection.




No comments: