Monday, June 04, 2007

First holiday from Agilent

Thanks to the birthday of a certain Agung, I have my first holiday tomorrow..I mean today.

Got to chat with the guys..and girl *winks* abit more before going to bed. Damn I miss hanging out with you guys so much! Gan..we'll have our rematch..eventually! Be it here in Penang or back in KL :D Tzemin..enjoy your Hong Kong Trip eh..safe trip, safe journey, bon voyage!

A song I wish to share with everyone. Sang by Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett in the movie Music and Lyrics...

for those who's expecting a clip playing or something :p sorry ya..I'll need to go figure out how to do that..


"All I want to do is find a way back into love
I cant make it through without a way back into love
and If I open my heart again
I guess I'm hopin you'll be there for me in the end"

1 comment:

narrowband said...

Bloggerrsss........

Get a lifeee.............